06 October 2009

Cinderella Press

I got a call last Wednesday from Georgia Today asking if I could submit a photo for their section called "Photo of the Week". I was so happy to hear this because they hadn't called me in a while. So even though I was sick, I got myself to the computer and starting shuffling through my library. Since I have been spending a lot of my time working on the production of Cinderella, I decided that that would be the perfect subject. I had to send a lot of hurried emails to the director and producer, but I finally got approval. Not only is this good press for me, but it is good press for the show. I would also like to mention that this is my first photo printed in color in the paper.


For more information on Cinderella, visit Tbilisi Panto.
I would also like to mention, that I am being hired by the paper as a photographer for their new website and to be the primary photographer for Photo of the Week. Soooo there should be many more posts coming this way. Yay! Happy happy happy!

No comments: